I know it’s summertime and hot soup is one of the last things on your mind. But this recipe is so good that I had to share. I like to eat it all year round. It’s easy to make and delicious. Plus food you make yourself is so much better for you then store bought soup.
- 2 Cooked Chicken Breasts (I usually just get a rotisserie chicken from Costco)
- 5 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Cup Chopped Carrots
- 1 Cup Chopped Celery
- 1/2 Cup Diced Potatos
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 2 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8-12 oz package of uncooked Egg Noodles (Homestyle, usually in the freezer section of your grocery store)
- 3/4 Tsp Black Pepper (or to taste)
- 1/4 Tsp Salt (or to taste)
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder (or to taste)
- 1/2 Tsp Poultry Seasoning (or to taste)
- Shred the chicken and set aside.
- Bring the chicken broth to a boil then add carrots, celery, potatos, onions, and egg noodles.
- Reduce heat to a simmer until veggies and noodles are tender.
- Add Cream of Chicken Soup, Spices, and Shredded Chicken.
- Simmer until heated thoroughly.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
We want to see your results! Take a picture of your soup and post it to Instagram with @idiynetwork tagged.