Barbecuing for Memorial Day? Need an Easy, Delicious Steak Marinade that will delight your taste buds? This is the Best Steak Marinade I’ve tasted. Plus it’s relatively healthy.
Here is the Recipe…
- 10 Garlic Cloves
- 1-1/2 Teaspoons Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- Your Favorite Cut of Steak (Covers 3-4 steaks depending on their size)
- Mix together in a small bowl all the ingredients except for the Steaks.
- Grill the steaks, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until each side reaches your desired done-ness (is that a word?).
- Brush the marinade mixture on during the last few minutes of grilling.
- Let stand for about 3 minutes before serving.
- Savor the flavor of the steaks and enjoy.
It’s a pretty simple recipe but it is oh so good! It’s a family favorite in our home. Perfect for anytime you are barbecuing steaks.
We want to see your results! Take a picture of your steak and post it to Instagram with @idiynetwork tagged.