We all live in stressful, toxic environments that cause damage to our bodies physically and emotionally. It’s important to our overall health to take time, de-stress, and allow our bodies to rid itself of toxins and heal. While this may sound difficult to do, it really isn’t. In fact, it’s fairly simple. It only takes about 20 minutes a week and will leave you feeling refreshed.
Want to know the secret? TAKE A BATH! Well, not just any ordinary bath but a bath with these three simple ingredients that work together to de-stress you, draw out toxins in your body, and balance your PH levels which is vital to your overall health.
If you have already made some of our Homemade Bath Bombs then you can simply use one of those in your bath once a week for 20 minutes or so as long as you’ve made them with Lavender Essential Oils. If you haven’t, then first we suggest you do, or just use this simple recipe.
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil (Found Here)
- 1/2 Cup Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Epsom Salts
- Bathtub filled with hot water (hot enough to be in but not hot enough to scald you)
- Fill your tub up with hot water, as hot as you can stand it without being uncomfortable.
- Add Lavender Essential Oils, Baking Soda, and Epsom Salts.
- Stir the bath water with your hands to allow the baking soda and Epsom Salts to dissolve.
- Undress completely, sit in the bath tub and relax for 20 minutes at least once per week.
It helps to make sure you do it at a time where you won’t be distracted. Maybe after the kids have gone to bed, or when no one is home.
Like Always, We Want to See Your Results! Take a picture of you relaxing in the Bath (no we’re not trying to see you naked, maybe just your legs and feet or face) and post it to instagram with @idiynetwork tagged for a chance to be featured!