Ladies, it’s no secret we all use face moisturizer, especially those of use that live in dry climates. And we all have our favorites, our brand, the one we use exclusively am I right? But store bought face creams are expensive and full of ingredients that aren’t exactly natural, that could be harmful to you in the long run.
Here is what you need:
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Butter
- 2 tsp Almond Oil
- 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 5 drop each of Frankincense and Lavender Essential Oils (Found Here)
- 1 drop Melaleuca (Tea Tree) Essential Oil (Found Here)
- Melt Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil together in a glass bowl
- Add Almond Oil and stir together
- Put this mixture in to the refrigerator for about a half hour until it solidifies
- Take out of the refrigerator and add the Essential Oils
- Use an electric mixture to whip the entire mixture in to a whipped creamy lotion.
- Store in an airtight glass container in a cool dry place such as a Mason Jar
After your shower or bath, or whenever you need, apply a small amount to your face spreading evenly.