Moisturize your skin while getting a beautiful summertime glow without the harmful rays of the sun with this Moisturizing Bronzing Lotion stick. It is so easy to make and will give your skin a beautiful glow just in time for bikini season.
What you will need:
2 Tablespoons Cocoa Butter
1 Teaspoon unsweetened Cocoa Powder (for Bronzer)
1/3 Cup Beeswax
1 Teaspoon Vitamin E
1/4 Cup Shea Butter
2 Tablespoons Grapeseed Oil
18-20 Drops of either Cedarwood, Sandalwood, or Hawaiian Sandalwood Essential Oil (Found Here). Avoid using photosensitive oils such as Lemon or Grapefruit Oils.
- Melt together under medium/low heat the Cocoa Butter, Beeswax, and Shea Butter.
- Add in the Vitamin E and Grapeseed Oil and stir until well combined.
- Let the mixture cool for 2-3 minutes then add in Essential Oils and Cocoa Powder.
- Stir until very well combined.
- Pour into container (like an empty deodorant container for easy application) and let cool for two or three hours until mixture has become firm
To Use: Apply to skin and massage the lotion in to your skin.
We want to see your results! Take a selfie with the bronzing lotion applied and post it to Instagram with @idiynetwork tagged.