Pregnancy is tough enough as it is, stretch marks just make it that much worse. Here is a DIY Stretch Mark cream that you can make at home for cheap and will help you avoid those nasty stretch marks. Plus you avoid getting those nasty chemicals store bought creams have that soak in to not only your, but also your growing babies bloodstream. Here is how to make it.
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Shea Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Butter
- 10 Drops Vitamin E Oil
- 5 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Over low heat, melt the Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, and Cocoa Butter together.
- Remove from heat and add in Vitamin E Oil
- Cool in Refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or until mixture starts to solidify.
- Add the Lavender Essential Oil and whip with an electric mixer (just like you would when making whipped cream)
- Store in a mason jar or some other airtight container.
Massage regularly to the areas of your body where you want to avoid getting stretch marks, like you tummy, thighs, breasts, etc.