Toothpaste is a necessity, everybody needs to brush their teeth to keep not only a healthy mouth, but good overall health. Brushing your teeth is one of the best ways to avoid cavities and keep your breath fresh and clean. I’m sure I don’t have to convince you to brush your teeth, you’re probably already doing it regularly anyway. But what I’m really trying to convince you to do is to make your own toothpaste. Why? It’s an all natural solution which is always better for your health.
We have given recipes for DIY Toothpaste before, but this recipe is a Reminerlizing Toothpaste which may actually help you heal cavities. And like everything we do here at iDIY Network, it’s EASY TO MAKE and ALL NATURAL. So try it out for yourself!
- 2 Tablespoons Baking Soda
- 4 Tablespoons Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Stevia
- 20-30 Drops of either (or a combination of) Cinnamon, Peppermint, or Clove Essential Oils (Found Here)
- 20-30 Drops of Trace Minerals (Found on Amazon)
- Glass Jar w/lid (airtight, Mason jars work well)
- Combine all the ingredients together in to the Airtight Glass Jar and mix together well.
- Close the lid until ready to use.
Use just like you would any other toothpaste. Adjust the amount of essential oils if you find that your teeth are sensitive to the oils being used.
SHOW US YOUR PEARLY WHITES! We want to see your results! Take pictures and post them to Instagram with @idiynetwork tagged!