We all like pretty feet and hands. So we paint and polish our nails religiously. But often times we neglect our cuticles, the skin around our nails. Here is an easy to make cuticle cream that will give you the worlds prettiest feet and hands to show off. It’s all natural and will only take you a few minutes to make. Make sure to show off your results and tag us on instagram.
- 1 Tablespoon Fractonated Coconut Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Beeswax
- 2 Tablespoons Shea Butter
- 7 to 8 Drops of Myrrh or Lavender Essential Oils (Found Here)
- In a saucepan boil about an inch of water.
- Add the Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, and Beeswax in to a smaller glass container and put the glass container in the boiling water to melt the ingredients together.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Essential Oils.
- Pour in to a small container with a lid.
- Let it cool and harden before putting the lid on.
To Use: Apply a small amount to the cuticles and rub in until absorbed.
We want to see your results! Put an image of your results on instagram and tag @idiynetwork for a chance to be featured!