Cleaning is a chore I hate to do, but I love a clean house. Kitchens and Bathrooms are the worst for me, because they tend to get the dirtiest and the chemicals in Bathroom and Kitchen cleaners are so harsh not only on you, but on the environment. That’s why I love this Kitchen and Bathroom Cleaner. It’s easy to make, cost effective, smells great, and is a natural cleaning solution.
What you will need:
- 1/4 Cup Liquid Castile Soap
- 3/4 Cup Baking Soda
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 8 Drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 4 Drops Lime Essential Oil
- Combine the Baking Soda, Liquid Castile Soap, and Water together in a large bowl
- Add the Essential Oils in and Stir
The consistency should be a soft paste that you can use to clean bath tubs, showers, sinks, and more. Test on a small area of the surface you are cleaning first . You can store in an airtight container for a short time but it is best to make as you use it.