Want your jewelry to shine? Hate to buy that expensive jewelry cleaner? Here is an easy to make, economical, jewelry cleaner that will clean and polish your jewelry and make it shine!
Here is what you will need:
- Warm Water
- 10 Drops of Lime Essential Oils (Found Here)
- 2 Tablespoons Table Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Baking Soda
- Old Toothbrush or Cotton balls
- Combine Baking Soda, Salt, and Lime Essential Oil together in a small glass bowl.
- Add Just enough warm water to cover the jewelry.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Take the old toothbrush and scrub the jewelry until it shines.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Let it dry.
That’s it! Easy right?
We want to see your results! Put an image of your results on instagram and tag @idiynetwork for a chance to be featured!