We all want long luscious hair that flows in the wind, but more often than not we have damaged, dry hair that is difficult to style or control. So we use hair conditioner in the shower to try to get control of our unruly hair. The problem is that most store bought hair conditioners are full of chemicals that soak through our skin and in to our bodies. Who wants to intentionally put a bunch of harmful chemicals in their body? Not me, that’s for sure. That’s why I LOVE this Chemical Free, all natural deep hair conditioner. It’s easy to make and leaves your hair so soft.
Here is what you need:
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Organic Coconut Oil
- 3 Drops Lavender Essential Oil (Found Here)
- 3 Drops Rosemary Essential Oil (Found Here)
- 2 Drops Peppermint Essential Oil (Found Here)
- Glass Bowl
- Hand Mixer
- Add the Coconut Oil and Olive Oil together in to the glass bowl and stir until well combined.
- Then add the Lavender, Rosemary, and Peppermint Oils in.
- Use the hand mixer to whip the mixture together for 3 to 5 minutes until it is a thick and creamy consistency.
Apply to dry hair that is relatively clean and let sit for 15-20 minutes. Then just rinse, shampoo, and style as normal. It’s that easy.