Here is a family favorite recipe that your family is sure to love as well. It’s a spiced pork chop recipe that is easy to make and tastes delicious. It’s great for a Sunday Dinner or any day. It’s hearty and satisfying, sure to please.
- 1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1-1/2 Teaspoons Paprika
- 1-1/2 Teaspoons Ground Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Celery Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/8 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/8 Teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- One Pinch of Pepper
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Water
- 4 to 6 Pork Chop Loins (about 8 oz each 3/4 in thick)
- In a large, resealable, plastic bag combine all the “dry” ingredients except the Brown Sugar (the first 10 ingredients on the list).
- Add the pork chops a few at a time, seal the bag, and toss to coat the pork chops.
- Then in a large skillet brown the pork chops in the canola oil on both sides.
- Place browned chops in a greased 13 X 9 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine the Ketchup, Water, and Brown Sugar.
- Pour this mixture over the pork chops.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 145 degrees.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Show us what you made! We want to see your success! Take a picture of your meal and post it to Instagram with @idiynetwork tagged.